I used to be so good at sharing some of my favorite things for Asher and slowly drifted off. So today, here are a few of mine and his favorite things. Mine being mostly the clothes, his being toys, books, etc. These photos are all clickable as well! If you click on them it will take your directly to the source! – xo
- stripes – I don’t know what it is, but my sweet boy looks so good in stripes. These play favorites from Gap used to be some of my favorites to put on him when he was smaller + i’m so glad the Gap has decided to make them in bigger sizes now!
- pants – these Gap pants are soft, durable and wash so well. pre-school playground approved!
- velcro shoes – since he’s not quite old enough to get the lace tying down, these velcro shoes are my go to for him. He loves being able to put them on + take them off by himself. Not to mention they are crazy cute.
- letter puzzles – I bought this letter puzzle off of Etsy a few weeks ago and loved it so much that I ended up ordering a few others. These puzzles are so well priced and perfect for little learners.
- kid backpack – we’ve almost outgrown our mini backpack we’ve been using for a few years now + these kid packs from Herschel perfect!
- Shel Silverstein – No explanation needed.
- big kid cups – These are my go two. For every kid utensil out there.
- play tent – how cute is this one?
- Brain Quest – I remember doing these as a kid + Asher is just as obsessed with them as I was. They are crazy interactive and teach them to think outside of the box.
- Jr. Legos – The perfect in-between size. We’ve got a new obsession around here and it’s legos.